This is a picture of the type of Korean formula (on the right) and supplemental grain drink she was taking. In the middle is a really cool container for pre-measuring formula that the foster mom and sister helped us pick out when we were shopping. I'm not sure if they sell these here, but they are probably pretty common in Korea and very handy to have. You just fill them up every morning and fill bottles with pre-measured water, and you can take them with you or just use them at home to make a bottle really quickly.
Leah just loves this grain drink (on the left). It has a much thicker consistency than regular formula, and since it usually coincides with naptime, it seems to put her right to sleep after drinking it. I'm going to be sad when it's all gone since it's the only way we can get Leah to take a nap.

Thanks for the tip! I'll be sure to look for all those containers.
ReplyDeleteWe had the same sort of thing. I actually cut it flat once we finished it and am keeping it. I just thought it was pretty cool looking. I'm glad to hear that the formula switch went well, but I am TOTALLY with you on liking the Korean stuff better. The stuff we bought here would froth and foam and just wasn't as nice. Seth didn't seem to mind it, but we sure did when he was sucking bubbles for the last bit of each bottle.
ReplyDelete