Well, John's first time playing Mr. Mom went pretty well, even though he said he was in survival mode all week. I'd say he exceeded expectations. He actually managed to keep Leah diapered, dressed, fed, and entertained all week. He even took her out every day on little trips to the park, the shopping mall, the bookstore, out for lunch and to her gym and music classes! But two things he couldn't quite figure out were: putting barrettes in her hair to keep it out of her face, and taking pictures. He only took two lousy, dark pictures of her the whole week! But otherwise, he did a great job.
I had an interesting but exhausting time in Shanghai and couldn't wait to come home. John and Leah missed me a lot, too. I got a huge, beaming smile from Leah when she first saw me on Saturday morning, and when we went out to eat that day, she couldn't stop hugging me and giving me kisses in the restaurant. It was so precious! It's good to be home.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment