Saturday, November 14, 2009

First Haircut


When I got back from Shanghai, I suddenly noticed how long Leah's hair was getting in the back. But since it's still so baby fine and wispy, it was starting to look a little scraggly. So one evening during her bath while her hair was wet, I got the urge to do something about it. I tied the bottom of her hair into a tiny ponytail and snipped it off before she even knew what was happening! Of course, I will save it for her baby book.

Before


After


I had to make a few corrections over the last few days just to even it out, and since she never sits still for a second, that has been a bit of a challenge. But I think it looks really cute now that it's blunt across the bottom. Sadly, it does makes her look older, though. sniff...sniff...

No comments:

Post a Comment