Saturday, April 18, 2009

Smart girl

On Monday the 13th, Leah did something I thought was pretty darn smart. She has a Ball Popping machine by Playskool that she plays with a lot. You put balls in it, and push a button and music plays while a fan blows the balls up into the air and some balls wind back down into the tubes. I usually set it on its side because she often tips it over when she tries to use it for support. So I was in the kitchen doing something (a big step in and of itself since she is now letting me walk away sometimes)....and suddenly I heard the ball popping machine come on and her squealing. I looked over and she had set the machine upright, pushed the start button, and was was feeding balls into it all by herself! I think that's pretty clever for a 9-month old!

This picture is from a different day, but just so you know what I'm talking about...

1 comment: