Saturday, April 25, 2009

Too many pictures

It's official. I've been put on notice for taking too many pictures of Leah. It's only been about a month since she's been home, and my computer hard drive is already overloaded and at the critical stage. It's probably because I take about a zillion pictures a day and never have time to actually sort through them to delete the bad ones, so they all end up being stored. Today, I ended up having to remove a bunch of things from the computer and transfer them to a new portable hard drive, so I think I'm ok for now.

Anyway, can you blame me? First of all, she's just so darn cute, I can't even stand it. Secondly, even though I have the camera with me all day long, it can still be a real challenge getting a good picture of her since she's always moving. Even after snapping 10 pictures of the same moment, I somehow still end up missing the great little faces she makes because my camera is too slow or the picture ends up blurry. It's been so much fun having a new subject to snap pictures of again. Leah's so much fun to watch and I don't want to miss a thing.

1 comment:

  1. Don't let anyone put you on notice! I've been accused of the same thing, but you are right. To get the good picture, you have to take a couple (or 30). Plus, there are subtle changes in expression that I MUST get on camera and forget other people can't see that "this is his big smile" "this is his medium smile" "this is his big smile when he is tired and the moon is in the third quadrant" etc.

    The real problem is sorting through those pictures. Let me know if you figure out a good system for it.

    Ohh, the curse of proud mamas!

    ReplyDelete