Monday, February 16, 2009

Getting ready for baby

Our travel call could come very soon. Possibly in the next 2 weeks. So we've been working hard at knocking things off our very long list of things to buy in preparation for bringing Leah Jin-Ri home. It's pretty amazing how much stuff you need for just one little baby. I've been at the Babies 'R Us and other stores almost every day buying things, changing my mind, exchanging things, getting price adjustments, etc. At least I'm finally in the buying mode. For a while there, everytime I'd go, I'd wander around the store aimlessly for hours looking at everything, but leave empty-handed and confused. It always seemed that we had plenty of time to make these decisions. Now suddenly we're running out of time!

Meanwhile, this is what Jin-Ri's been up to. She loves playing with all her toys. She really enjoys that talking, musical bus that honks and says "an-nyong-ha-se-yo", which means "hello" in Korean.




1 comment:

  1. It's funny how you hold off for a long time on buying baby stuff, and then suddenly the floodgate opens and you can't stop buying stuff. I was overwhelmed with all the stuff we "needed" to get for Seth, but it was a lot of fun shopping for it all!

    ReplyDelete