The crib arrived yesterday and I managed to put it together, along with a dresser and a glider chair. Of course, I ended up putting the sides of the crib on backwards the first time around, which probably wouldn't have been a big deal, except that all the warning stickers would have been on the outside of the crib instead of on the inside. But by the second try, I had it all figured out. I did a lot of research on crib mattresses and I drove 45 minutes to a specialty store over the weekend in a snowstorm to pick up a mattress that was recommended, but when I got it home I didn't like it and drove all the way back the next day to return it. What a waste of time. I picked up another recommended mattress at another store, but now I'm not sure it fits the crib as well as it should, so I may end up exchanging that one, too. Hopefully, the 3rd time's the charm! I also finally decided on crib bedding and decor after exchanging another set. So Leah's little room is finally starting to take shape. Talk about waiting until the last minute...
In a video flashback, here's one of the very first videos we received of teeny, tiny Leah Jin-Ri at 6 months, right after she received our first care package. She's wearing one of the outfits we sent, and she's showing off her new creeping skills. She looks so determined!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment