Friday, June 26, 2009

Girls' day out




Yesterday, my sister-in-law, Wendy, and her two daughters stopped by from out of town on their way to visiting family in Ohio. So Leah got to meet her two of her cousins, Tori & Zoe. Unfortunately, my brother, Chris & oldest son Connor had their own things going on this weekend. The girls had fun getting to know each other and playing together and Wendy took some great pictures with her Digital SLR camera, which I can't wait to get. Sure wish I could get shots like that.

Wendy thought it would be a great opportunity to try Korean food and introduce the girls to something completely new, so we headed off to the Korean restaurant for a culinary adventure. The girls were pretty nervous about the whole thing and it got mixed reviews, so I wouldn't doubt if they had to stop off for some McDonalds or something else later! Anyway, it was great for Leah to meet some more family members, and after they left, she was so wound up for the rest of the day from the excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment