Friday, May 8, 2009

10 months old today and 2nd doctor visit

Leah turned 10 months old today and she had her second doctor's visit. I took her by myself downtown since John wasn't able to come. It was a huge accomplishment for me to get myself and her ready and out of the house so early. Leah did great in the car, she danced to her favorite music and babbled and eventually fell asleep for the rest of the trip. Even the terrible roads and potholes in Cleveland didn't wake her up!




I've been meaning to mention that for the last 3 car trips, Leah's been getting so excited when we play her Korean children's CD....



3 comments:

  1. Hi, I just came across your blog. My husband and I received our referral at the end of May. Leah is so cute! Where did you get the Korean children's CDs? They are obviously a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and congrats on your referral! boy or girl? We got the Korean children's cd at a Korean mall called Koreatown Plaza in LA.....at the bookstore. We also got a Korean children's DVD called CuruCuru and Friends and Leah loves it. We still play the cd and DVD for her almost every day. They've been a major hit. We can't wait to go and get more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A boy - Daniel! I am still figuring out this blog stuff, and I don't know if you can get to my blog from clicking on my name? Anyway, you can see my blog at azsunshine.wordpress.com. It's not nearly as fun as yours yet... just posts about how I'm keeping busy during the wait. One of these days, though - my posts will be full of cute pics (which is really the best part of all these blogs!).

    ReplyDelete