Leah loves all kinds of music; pop, classical, children's songs, anything on the tv, anything we sing to her.....any kind of music makes her want to move. We knew this even before we went to Korea because we saw some videos that her foster family made of her dancing. When we met her in Korea, she would rock on her hands and knees to music or stand up and sway back and forth. And ever since we brought her home, we've seen her dancing evolve. Nowadays, she really gets into it. She raises her arm and waves it back and forth as if she's at a rock concert, shakes her head back and forth like she's listening to jazz, stomps her feet vigorously, screams and yells, and jumps up and down to the music.
John was playing an opera on dvd (Cosi Fan Tutte by Mozart) over the weekend, and Leah went nuts dancing. In this video, I only caught the last few seconds of it since I had to find my camera, but she was dancing for about 2 minutes before I even started shooting.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment