When we went to Korea, we found out that her Korean name, Jin-Ri, is actually pronounced Jil-li in Korean. The "n" is silent, and the "r" has the "l/r" sound that we don't have in English. So sometimes we call her Leah and sometimes Jil-li or Jil-li-yah, and I've started calling her Silly Jilly because she is truly silly. Her personality has really blossomed over the last few weeks. She is such a happy, playful, rambunctious, joyful, funny, expressive, goofy, silly baby.
As I've mentioned before, I sometimes (even though I've taken a zillion photos of her) have a hard time getting good shots and videos of her, not only because she's always on the move, but also because she's always trying to steal my camera. I usually miss the best moments because I don't have my camera handy and by the time I go and get it ready, it spoils the moment and she becomes aware of the camera and starts coming after it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment