Monday, May 11, 2009

First Mother's Day

Yesterday was my first Mother's Day. It was pretty funny because John wanted to make me breakfast, but Leah was being so clingy and for some reason just wanted her daddy, so I ended up having to make my own breakfast on Mother's Day. I guess she thought it was Father's Day! Anyway, John had some really pretty flowers delivered and we ended up spending the day out and about.




We went to the Korean restaurant for the third time, and Leah did great as usual. She always sits really nicely and just looks at everyone in the restaurant while we keep her busy with rice, potatoes, and applesauce. We had Duk Mandu Guk and Chap Chae and it was delicious as usual. Afterwards we had to stop at the baby store to pick up a few things and since the weather wasn't that great, we spent the rest of the day at home.

Anyway, I feel really lucky to be Leah Jin-Ri's mom and I hope I'll be the kind of mother she needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment